Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lent 25

... in the unknown ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in the longing ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in the hope ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in the uncontainable shout-out-loud joy ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in the desperation, in the last-ditch effort ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in the eagerness, the want, the looking forward ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in the madness, in the skewing and manipulating ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in what doesn't make sense ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

... in the giggles and the love and the gentleness ...

surely God is with us,
surely God is with me

No comments: